| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Mytilini, Lesbos in August is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O falls during an average of 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 13:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Mytilini, Lesbos August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mytilini, Lesbos: