| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Mytilini, Lesbos in December is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 142mm (5.6in) of water tumbles across an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 9:35 long with an average length of 9:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Mytilini, Lesbos December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Mytilini, Lesbos: