| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Mytilini, Lesbos in February is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of H2O falls during on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 10:10 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 10:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Mytilini, Lesbos February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mytilini, Lesbos: