| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Mytilini, Lesbos in January is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry with occasional rain. Some 131mm (5.2in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 13 days.
- The shortest day is 9:27 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 9:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Mytilini, Lesbos January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mytilini, Lesbos: