| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Mytilini, Lesbos in June is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of fluid precipitates during on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 14:42 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Mytilini, Lesbos June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Mytilini, Lesbos: