| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Mytilini, Lesbos in May is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of water tumbles during on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 13:48 long and the longest day is 14:41 long with an average length of 14:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Mytilini, Lesbos May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mytilini, Lesbos: