| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Mytilini, Lesbos in November is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is a little damp with rain now and again. Some 152mm (6in) of liquid falls across on average 11 days.
- The shortest day is 9:37 long and the longest day is 10:27 long with an average length of 9:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Mytilini, Lesbos November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mytilini, Lesbos: